SPANISH MOTO X BOOTCAMP
The training is set into 3 blocks of 4 days riding, this will give us maximum time on the bike to ensure we’re able to work on all aspects of riding and racing. The days will work as below.
- DAY 1 Technique and line choice
- DAY 2 Technique and line choice
- DAY 3 Technique and Speed (timing of short sections and laps)
- DAY 4 Technique and Speed (timing of short sections and laps)
- DAY 5 Qualifying and 2 Moto’s. Start practice
Each day we will be working on different aspects of riding and racing, from flat turns, banked turns, chicanes, line choice, setting up passes, jumps, braking and so on. The idea being that we develop in all of these aspects and practice putting them in to action on the 4th day of each cycle. This will also test the riders under race circumstances which is an important part of training to ensure that they’re transferring what we work on when sectioning down to qualifying and moto’s.
On each of the days off we will have a debrief in the conference room, this will be to recap on the training we have done and what each rider needs to improve on moving forwards.
VIEW OUR SPANISH BOOT CAMP GALLERY